What’s included in the toolkit?
All the resources necessary to get started on your RightFax integration:
- RightFax Web API SDK
- RightFax API Reference Guide
- RightFax COM API Reference Guide
- RightFax Integration Module Guide
- RightFax XML Generator Guide
RightFax has several programmable interfaces, including a Native C/C++ API, a COM API, a RESTful Web Services API, the RightFax Integration Module (for File and Print Based Fax Sending), and the XML Generator (for advanced inbound file-based fax routing with metadata).
The question of which integration to use comes down to:
- The requirements of the application integration. Is it, for example, for outbound faxing, processing received faxes, or user management?
- You preferred programming mode. Does your team have developers? If so, are they more adept at Web application development, Java, Win32 API or .Net programming, or do you prefer a higher-level scripting model?
- The environment you are connecting from. Often, integration with a cloud or SaaS application will require a Web interface, and certain Mainframe and Unix systems can only communicate via a Print spooler. What sort of interface is appropriate?
Join Our Newsletter
If you would like to learn more or speak to one of our dedicated RightFax experts, please contact us using the request button below or call us directly at 866-730-1700.
Register for Exclusive Access to the
RightFax Resource Center
Sign-up to learn the ins and outs of your RightFax system and become a RightFax expert.