Did you know that RightFax is compatible with nearly all multifunctional printers/devices? RightFax is able to do this through the SMTP or XML Connector (Universal Interface) This connector is supported on any MFP device that has scan-to-email capabilities. The Universal Interface allows you to:
- Send a fax from device
- Print a fax notification back to device
- Retain full audit trail, archiving, and privacy
- Include a custom fax cover sheet
OpenText partners with industry-leading MFP and MFD vendors, bringing advanced RightFax integration to devices from Ricoh, Xerox, Konica Minolta and HP. This allows bi-directional communication between RightFax and the device’s control panel for personalized sign-on and preferences. This advanced functionality is called the RightFax Personal Interface.
The RightFax Personal Interface allows you to*:
- Provide an interactive experience with RightFax at the MFP control panel
- Personalize each MFP user’s experience with individual fax account settings, user phonebook, notification preferences, and billing code lookup
- Notify users of successful fax delivery via any RightFax method, including email, SMS, printout, etc.
- Authenticate users at the MFP with single sign on (SSO) so users provide the same credentials they use on their computer
- Swipe a security badge to log in with card-based authentication
- Include custom cover sheets on a per-group or per-user basis
- Send an email from an MFP easily
*Features may vary slightly by make/model.
Please visit our RightFax MFP Module page to read more on the features and benefits of MFP/MFD integration.
Join Our Newsletter
If you would like to learn more or speak to one of our dedicated RightFax experts, please contact us using the request button below or call us directly at 866-730-1700.
Register for Exclusive Access to the
RightFax Resource Center
Sign-up to learn the ins and outs of your RightFax system and become a RightFax expert.