SAP applications allow organizations to connect and automate the flow of information across an enterprise and streamline business processes including procurement, order fulfillment, sales, finance, and human resources. All of these processes generate volumes of valuable information in the form of documents, purchase orders, invoices, order acknowledgements, etc.
Organizations can automate the delivery of business-critical documents from SAP systems via fax, email, certified email, and PDF using OpenText RightFax. Organizations can reduce document delivery costs by eliminating expenses associated with manual document delivery, such as preprinted forms, postage, labor, and equipment costs. RightFax delivers documents securely, ensuring that important communications reach the intended recipient with notification, authentication, certified delivery, and audit trail.
- Proven certified integration with SAP®
- Shorten business cycles with improved speed and efficiency of business processes
- Enhanced security and compliance
- Reduce time, cost, and complexity related to high volume report production and delivery from SAP applications
- Reduce document delivery costs by eliminating preprinted forms, postage, labor, and equipment costs associated with manual document delivery
- Create, send, and receive faxes from SAP
- Integrate electronic fax into SAP, in-house, and third-party applications
- Automatic, electronic delivery of business-critical documents generated from SAP applications
- Eliminate the need to install and manage multiple standalone fax machines
Access the full white paper to learn more about automate the delivery of business-critical documents from SAP systems with RightFax.
Join Our Newsletter
If you would like to learn more or speak to one of our dedicated RightFax experts, please contact us using the request button below or call us directly at 866-730-1700.
Register for Exclusive Access to the
RightFax Resource Center
Sign-up to learn the ins and outs of your RightFax system and become a RightFax expert.