Did you know that Advantage Technologies is a GSA certified and approved vendor for RightFax software, support and installation (contract GS-35F-0435Y)? We have nearly two decades of experience with RightFax Fax Servers and related document delivery solutions, providing RightFax software sales and support across all areas of government. We are currently working with local, state and federal entities, including the U.S. Military.
RightFax provides enterprise level fax capabilities that are suitable for all government institutions.
- RightFax is the recognized market leader – provides the most trusted method of sending and receiving millions of legal and regulatory documents every year for government agencies all over the world.
- RightFax provides tamper resistant document delivery and receipt, as well as encrypted and certified delivery options.
- Centralized Management – Centralized administration tools allow administrators to setup, configure, and manage fax services individually or globally.
- Fax archival – Record inbound and outbound faxes for audit trail and to support security and regulatory compliance.
- Flexible Email integration options for on-premises and cloud solutions.
- Integration with MFPs to consolidate faxing, printing, scanning and copying on a single device.
- Affordable, scalable solution that leverages existing infrastructure.
- Integrates with existing legacy telephony and can leverage existing VoIP network with Fax over IP (FoIP) integration.
- Integration tools including Application Program Interface (APIs) and embedded codes allow for easy and rapid customization.
- VPAT-Certified and DoD JITC Certified (certain configurations)
- Secure Binary File Transfer (BFT) feature disallows T.434 file transfer between fax boards
- Extensive dialing rules provide “rules and restrictions” for fax sending – enabling precise control over outbound faxing.
- NT security authentication – Take advantage of the network’s established Windows security system
- Do not dial – Verify and control outgoing fax calls to assist with fax spam blocking and provide tighter fax security
- Adjustable bandwidth – Adjust channels automatically to send and/or receive during peak intervals to control fax traffic volume on a group-wide basis.
- Comprehensive administrative and reporting tools Click here to learn more about the features for the RightFax 10.6
Join Our Newsletter
If you would like to learn more or speak to one of our dedicated RightFax experts, please contact us using the request button below or call us directly at 866-730-1700.
Register for Exclusive Access to the
RightFax Resource Center
Sign-up to learn the ins and outs of your RightFax system and become an expert.