RightFax has multiple modular licensing options, making it easy to integrate fax into your organizational workflow, allowing for increases in security and productivity. While many of you may be familiar with modules such as the Microsoft Exchange module or MFP module, there are a few lesser known, but powerful modules that you may find quite useful for your organization.
1. Encryption Module – One of the newer modules, made available in Rightfax 10.6, the RightFax Encryption module encrypts all fax images stored in the RightFax Image Directory, by encrypting all data at rest with TripleDES 192-bit security, adding an extra layer of protection for fax images and content. The RightFax Encryption module supports PCI-DSS and HIPAA compliance, making it important for those exchanging protected or sensitive information.
2. Searchable PDF Module – Not to be confused with the PDF module (allowing you to print PDF documents directly to the RightFax print queue as well as receive them as file attachments when using the RightFax email modules), the RightFax Searchable PDF Module uses optical character recognition (OCR) to convert sent and received fax images to searchable text. Instantly identify and retrieve the fax(es) you need by searching for keywords.
3. Integration Module – One of the more powerful modules, the Integration Module ties back-end systems into RightFax to automatically deliver documents by fax, email, print, SMS, certified email, or certified and encrypted email. Delivery from Oracle, SAP, ERP, and CRM systems is easily customizable with RightFax facsimile command language (FCL), XML, Java, and more. Delivery confirmation and audit trail data can be inserted into ERP and other back-office applications.
4. Shared Services – The RightFa x Shared Services Module enables two to four RightFax Servers to operate as a single unit by sharing a single database. It increases performance and capacity by distributing workload across servers. The module adds high availability through duplication of critical system functions, so it can keep running even if sites or servers go offline.
5. SecureDocs Module – SecureDocs certified delivery uploads your files to a secure web server in your own data center, and emails a link to the recipient. With password protection and secure web, your files are safe. To aid in security and compliance, SecureDocs also provides confirmation of receipt and an audit trail. PDF file encryption enables certified and encrypted delivery.
Join Our Newsletter
If you would like to learn more or speak to one of our dedicated RightFax experts, please contact us using the request button below or call us directly at 866-730-1700.
Register for Exclusive Access to the
RightFax Resource Center
Sign-up to learn the ins and outs of your RightFax system and become a RightFax expert.