Advantage Technologies is a forward looking company always looking for talented individuals to contribute to our sales and technical staff. If you are looking for an opportunity as a technical sales or support professional, and you would like to work in a collaborative environment where excellence and integrity are valued you should reach out! We are always looking for eager and capable people.
Senior RightFax Engineer
Are you resourceful, innovative and dependable? Then we have a place for you on our team!
Advantage Technologies is a national software distributor with a network of partners and customers throughout North America, specializing in document delivery and workflow management for Fortune 100 companies, major hospitals, and government agencies.
As a Senior RightFax Engineer, you will provide technical support and professional services to over 800 RightFax clients, nationwide. Your responsibilities will all derive from one principle: ensure we consistently provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to our customers. We know that even though we do things right 99 times out of 100, it's the 1 time we don't that is burned into our customers' memory. Your attention to detail, motivation and communication skills will be key in ensuring we do things right every time.
The ideal candidate has:
- Extensive RightFax knowledge and support experience
- Familiar with current Windows Server operating systems and the related infrastructure
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- Have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working within a team
- The ability to learn new IT solutions
- Any background in VOIP/FOIP and/or the ability to work with SQL queries a plus.
- Respond to technical calls involving diagnosis and resolution of Advantage Support Contract customer’s server application issues (we do not provide end user support!)
- Manage and document ongoing support tickets
- Contribute to the development of our internal knowledge system leveraging work on your cases
- Participate in the testing and understanding of new RightFax and other software we sell and work with
- Assist the professional services team and sales team to facilitate ongoing efforts
- MUST be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US for any employer without any restrictions
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and attention to detail; we need team players
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant technical service experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 / year (negotiable based on experience)
- Bonus Eligible
- 401k with Contribution Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
Advantage Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that offers a competitive compensation package with first-class benefits. It values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.