Advantage Technologies is a forward looking company always looking for talented individuals to contribute to our sales and technical staff. If you are looking for an opportunity as a technical sales or support professional, and you would like to work in a collaborative environment where excellence and integrity are valued you should reach out! We are always looking for eager and capable people.
Advantage Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who is ready to join our team and kickstart their career in marketing.
This “go to” person will assist in a variety of marketing activities including:
- Designing and building landing pages in WordPress to help convert prospective clients into sales leads
- Assist in the creation of video marketing based on coordination with technical team
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales to build email campaigns that drive consumer engagement and generates leads.
This person will need to be an exceptional communicator and writer in addition to being able to follow instructions provided by the Marketing team.
This is a part-time opportunity (roughly 15-20 hours a week). You will report to the Marketing / Product Manager and aid in the execution of the Company’s marketing strategy.
- Effective communicator, with an ability to strike the perfect tone, whether writing email copy or blogging
- Detail oriented, required follow through to successfully complete tasks on time and manage expectations
- Organized, ability to handle projects independently / knowing where to start and how to prioritize tasks
- Team-player, ready to hit the ground running, working collaboratively, in a fast-paced environment
- Naturally curious, with a love learning how things work and not afraid to ask
- Roll-up-your-sleeves person, able to overcome obstacles and gets “it” done, no excuses
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including proofreading skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Web-based Tools)
- Experience and skill in managing multiple tasks and projects over a tight timeframe while producing high-quality results
- Interest in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related area
Bottom line, it’s all about the hustle, passion and attention to detail. If you a self- starter, and working with a team, in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment sounds exciting to you, then please send your resume, along with a cover letter and samples of your writing.
Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be in the front-line working on multiple exciting projects with our external customers. Projects will be fast-paced and challenging, requiring your analysis and critical-thinking skills. Managing both the technical team’s success along with the customer relationship, the project manager acts as the main point of contact for the project. In addition, you will be monitoring help desk cases ensuring customer communication is acted upon in a timely manner.
- Provide leadership and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed time frames to the customer.
- Manage the relationship with the client/customer throughout the project duration.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and focused on delivering valuable insights to the customer.
- Identify risks and issues throughout the project, monitor service delivery, and initiate strategies and plans to ensure delivery of high-quality services.
- Create and maintain project plans and schedules.
- Actively manage project scope and change.
- Ensure that project documentation is created and is maintained.
- Monitor customer support requests, helping ensure timely responses.
- Escalate unresolved issues to Senior management.
MANDATORY SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- MUST be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US for any employer without any restrictions.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant project management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years working in software consulting companies working with external clients.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be self-motivated. Must be able to anticipate problems, spot new business opportunities and take a proactive approach to responsibilities.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working within a team and build relationships with the customer.
- Bonus Eligible
- 401K with Contribution Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
Are you resourceful, innovative and dependable? Then we have a place for you on our team!
Advantage Technologies is a national software distributor with a network of partners and customers throughout North America, specializing in document delivery and workflow management for Fortune 100 companies, major hospitals, and government agencies.
Advantage Technologies is seeking to add a talented Software Developer to our team of engineers. To be successful in this position, you must be able to take on many different roles, prioritize your work, and be responsible for producing high quality solutions on a timeline. You will gain valuable experience in software development by working directly with Product Managers and Upper Management to create solutions for our customers and expand our custom written analytics and monitoring application.
If you are looking for a great company that rewards hard work and accountability, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Design, develop, test, troubleshoot, debug, deploy, maintain, document, and deliver solutions to customers that solve key document delivery and workflow problems.
- Implement new functionality to internally developed analytics and system monitoring application.
- Create comprehensive and usable documentation.
- Gather business and functional requirements, analyze environmental constraints and create technical design specifications.
- Assist in improvement of current internal systems, including the collection of user feedback, analysis of vendor recommendations, and optimization of solutions.
- Generate ad hoc reports and metrics for management.
MANDATORY SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be proficient developing data driven Microsoft .NET solutions in C# and SQL
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy in handling detailed work
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to collaborate effectively with peers and superiors.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related field required
- 2 years of professional software development experience required
- Work from home or in the office
- Bonus eligible position, based on productivity and profitability
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 401k program with immediate vesting
- Profit sharing
Advantage Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that offers a competitive compensation package with first-class benefits. It values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.