As part of OpenText’s regular update schedule, we are pleased to announce the release of RightFax 10.6 Feature Pack 2! OpenText recommends the installation of Feature Pack 2 for all RightFax 10.6 server and client installations. Feature Pack 2 includes a number of new features and important fixes:
- Admin can specify a duplicate image directory (great for high availability and disaster recovery!)
- Groups can have up to nine alternate administrators
- Users can show a DID/DNIS column in the fax list
- Users can view and print a confirmation page
- Advanced Audit Report shows who adds, modifies, or deletes RightFax user accounts
- Disabled users can be automatically moved into a RightFax group or deleted
- User accounts have a new description field
- Users can see a coversheet preview
- Users can place an image on a fax page (great for signatures!)
- Admin can include ISDN Calling Party information with SIP or h.323 FoIP calls
- SSL connection to SQL
These are just a few of new features introduced; please check the release notes on the download page for additional features and details on bug fixes.
Our customers can download Feature Pack 2 for RightFax 10.6 from the OpenText Knowledge Center* by visiting the following link: https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll/open/15703289
(If you are having issues locating the proper page, please copy and paste the URL into your browser. The download files can be found under the RightFax 10.6 dropdown menu.)
*Note: Active RightFax support is required in order to access the OpenText Knowledge Center. If you would like to inquire about obtaining RightFax support, please fill out ourRightFax Support Quote Request form. To learn more about RightFax support, please visit our RightFax Support page.