Integrate Lotus Notes with OpenText RightFax (Formerly RightFax by Captaris) to Provide Inbound and Outbound Faxing from Notes and Centralize Fax User and Fax Administration
RightFax Connector for Lotus Notes is an optional configuration of the RightFax product, specifically designed for Notes suite. It creates a unified fax and email solution that allows users to send, receive, and manage faxes directly from their Notes client, in the same fashion they send email— so no user training it required!
The current RightFax version, RightFax 10.6, supports both advanced and simple integration with Lotus Notes, including R7 and R8 environments. RightFax integrates with the Domino server, Lotus Notes client, and iNotes.
Features and Capabilities:
- Create, send, and receive faxes directly within the Notes client using intuitive fax forms in six different localized languages.
- Fax domain name is assignable per fax address, and can be selected by the user from among a list of existing domains supplied by the fax administrator.
- Administer your RightFax and Lotus Notes systems from a single source with automatic synchronization of RightFax and Notes user databases.
- Create, store and address faxes and email all within the Lotus Notes address book or Domino Directory, retrieving contacts from Directory Assistance, LDAP, and all standard Domino sources, in one simple form.
- Organize, manage, forward and auto-forward faxes within Notes mail. Generate custom automated notifications about sent and received faxes in Notes.
- Automated, dynamic installation allows user to specify installation type, fax domain and Notes mail template name.
- Take advantage of iNotes full mail, minimal mail and no mail integrations.
- Multi-integration design allows multiple mail integrations in a single environment.