Send, Receive, and Archive Faxes
The SharePoint Connector for RightFax allows you to leverage your RightFax fax server to automatically import, index, manage, and distribute document images through Microsoft SharePoint Server document libraries— automating your business processes. RightFax easily enables automatic import of document images sent from MFPs, scanners and fax servers. Document images imported from RightFax automatically populate configured SharePoint libraries so users can select files for additional business processes using, routing, OCR and data workflow systems.
The SharePoint Connector also lets you leverage existing IT Infrastructure. For example, you can create faxes in Microsoft Office, save to MOSS, and send faxes directly from MOSS. Plus, you can route fax images to specific document libraries in MOSS based upon fax metadata, such as Direct Inward Dial (DID) routing. The SharePoint Connector also lets you use separate OCR applications, such as Single Click Entry, for extracting metadata and populating into new InfoPath or web forms posted in SharePoint libraries for additional enterprise search.
Features and Capabilities:
- Capture document images instantly and securely in document libraries
- Apply enterprise-wide standard document policies, security, and life cycle management
- Integrate images and data into automated routing
- Integrate information into an enterprise search
- Notify users of document arrival via automatic alerts
- Find any fax through full text search
- Automated routing between RightFax image delivery and SharePoint document libraries
- Integrates with Microsoft Office SharePoint Sever 2007 and 2010