OpenText RightFax (formerly Cisco Fax Server) is the market leader for secure document distribution and fax server software. RightFax is an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage solution that helps enterprises integrate voice, fax, data, and desktop application for powerful IP communications. Companies using RightFax can securely and effeciently send and receive documents through fax, e-mail, print devices, or the internet.
- Secure and scalable enterprise fax software solution, integrating fax with business applications
- Connector for SAP, SharePoint, Exchange, Oracle and other applications
- Application fax integration with a variety of APIs and integration tools (for ERP, CRM, etc.)
- MFP integration support with devices such as HP, RICOH, XEROX, KONICA and SHARP
- Automated fax capabilities
- Fax virtualization
- Multiple Cloud deployment options
RightFax provides interoperability and a consistent implementation approach, ensuring a streamlined integration of Fax over IP (FoIP) for Cisco customers. For companies extending unified communication strategies with IP-based document delivery, RightFax for FoIP supports direct integration with Cisco Products via the T.38 real-time FoIP standard. RightFax has successfully completed interoperability testing and certification with:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 4.2 and above
- Cisco Unity Connection version 7 and above
- Cisco Unity 4.0 and above
- Cisco IOS-based Routers 12.3 and above
With Cisco Unity or Cisco Unity Connection voice messaging solutions, RightFax further increases worker productivity by allowing users to view, create, and manage all voicemail, email and fax communications from a single inbox that can be accessed from PCs, telephones, and mobile devices.
For more RightFax features and benefits, please visit our RightFax Benefits page.