Save Time and Money by Using a True, Internet-Only Fax Solution
What is T.38 SIP Trunking?
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) T.38 (real-time fax transmission) Trunks are “virtual lines” that allow users to send and receive faxes via the internet in real time. SIP trunking creates a path via the Internet for a single fax call between your PBX phone system and the legacy worldwide Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). Instead of a physical trunk of wires for PSTN lines, SIP trunking provides a virtual trunk over the internet to PSTN lines. A single internet connection to your PBX phone system can carry hundreds of SIP trunks depending on needs.
Who is babyTEL?
babyTEL is the world leader in T.38 SIP Trunking, certified by major fax server manufacturers and technology providers. Any enterprise planning for business continuity, expansion, multiple offices, international clients, mobile workforce or migration locations to a virtual fax server will appreciate the management flexibility and cost reduction offered by babyTEL T.38 SIP Trunking.
babyTEL now offers encryption for T.38 real-time fax transmission over the Internet. babyTEL encrypts not only the T.38 signaling, but also the media (RTP) transmission over Internet.
babyTEL SIP Trunking Benefits:
- Virtulation - no more moving parts; remote administration, and minimal set-up time
- Lower Costs - eliminate need for dedicated T1/PRI lines; pay for actual usage; no fax gateway necessary
- Business Continuity - high availability and natural redundancy using Active-Actrive Architecture
- Standards-Based - no storage of faxes en route; no "processing" delays; consolidation of numbers
- Security/Encryption - real-time T.38 fax encryption over Internet; ensure privacy and compliance with industry regulations such as HIPAA and FCC requirements
- Compatibility - FoIP enabled channel licenses for virtual RightFax servers and SR140 support direct connection to the babyTEL environment