Advantage Technologies has been awarded a Schedule 70 contract by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), the procurement arm of the federal government. GSA Schedule 70 provides federal agencies on a worldwide basis with information technology (IT) and telecommunications hardware, software, and U.S. based support and professional services. We currently work with local, state, and federal entities including the U.S. Military.
RightFax is the most trusted method of sending and receiving millions of secure fax documents every year for government agencies all over the world. The Advantage Technologies team has nearly two decades of experience with RightFax fax servers and document delivery solutions. We were recognized as the OpenText Global RightFax Var of the Year in 2015, and have received many other awards including #1 RightFax Partner in North America during the past 20 years.
The Schedule 70 award supports Advantage Technologies’ increasing involvement in fax and document related processes and solutions throughout the public sector. Additionally, we are classified as a SBE, Minority Owned business.
RightFax licenses and services are offered under the following Special Item Numbers:
- SIN 132-33 – RightFax Software Licenses
- SIN 132-34 – Maintenance of RightFax Software
- SIN 132-51 – Professional Services
Key RightFax Benefits for Government Entities
- Tamper-resistant document delivery and receipt, as well as encrypted and certified delivery options
- Centralized administration tools allow administrators to setup, configure, and manage fax services individually or globally
- Fax archival lets you record inbound and outbound faxes for audit trail and to support security and regulatory compliance
- Flexible email integration options allow on-premises and cloud solutions
- Integration with MFPs to consolidate faxing, printing, scanning and copying on a single device
- Affordable, scalable solution lets you leverage existing infrastructure
- Integrates with existing legacy telephony and can leverage existing VoIP network with Fax over IP (FoIP) integration
- Integration tools including Application Program Interface (APIs) and embedded codes allow for easy and rapid customization
- VPAT-Certified and DoD JITC Certified (certain configurations)
- Secure Binary File Transfer (BFT) feature disallows T.434 file transfer between fax boards
- Extensive dialing rules provide “rules and restrictions” for fax sending - enabling precise control over outbound faxing
- NT security authentication - Take advantage of the network's established Windows security system
- Do not dial - Verify and control outgoing fax calls to assist with fax spam blocking and provide tighter fax security
- Adjustable bandwidth - Adjust channels automatically to send and/or receive during peak intervals to control fax traffic volume on a group-wide basis.
- Comprehensive administrative and reporting tools