RightFax Integration for Canon
Integrating RightFax with your Canon MFP
RightFax integration with Canon multifunction products (MFP’s) consolidates all faxing services on the network, giving users convenient access to faxing on the same MFP used for printing, scanning, and copying. Together they provide a powerful combination for streamlining the development, duplication, and delivery of business information. RightFax integration with Canon allows one to send faxes directly from a multifunction device, include a custom coversheet, and receive delivery notifications while reducing costs associated with paper faxing and telephony.
RightFax integrates with Canon MFP devices via the RightFax SMTP Connector. The RightFax SMTP Connector allows for integration with all existing Canon MFP devices, fax enabling them via scan-to-email functionality.
With this functionality, users can scan paper documents using the MFP devices where they document is emailed to a user’s email account for fax transmission via fax server-mail client connection.
RightFax-Canon Integration Benefits
RightFax and Canon integration leverages an organization’s existing investments in the form of Canon MFPs to provide organizations with a simplified faxing environment, all while driving down operational costs.
RightFax-Canon Integration provides organizations with multiple benefits, including:
- Reduced Costs. Replace stand-alone fax machines and eliminate the related cost of support contracts, phone lines, and supplies. Additionally, consolidated network faxing reduces the modem and phone-line costs associated with stand-alone workstation faxing.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency. Allow users to fax from the same device used to print, scan, and copy, saving time and improving workflow processes.
- Centralized Control of Faxing. Provide one point of control for network faxing of hard-copy and electronic documents by moving all fax resources to the network.
- Simplified Fax Software Administration. Install and manage the RightFax Server with easy-to-use administrative tools designed to automate routine tasks, troubleshoot problems, and monitor and report fax activity.
- Improved Security. Ensure privacy and compliance by providing secure document delivery channels.
- Scalability. Start with a single channel network fax server and expand to as many as 1,024 channels. Additional capacity can be added to handle email, CRM, ERP, and other business applications.
Integrating your existing Canon MFPs with RightFax provides simplified IT management, improved efficiency, productivity, and compliance and security, all while driving down costs typically associated with stand-alone faxing.
RightFax MFP Connectors
MFP integrations are especially important if there is a paper document that needs to be faxed. By scanning the document on a connected MFP, the scanned copy becomes an electronic document that can then be sent via the fax server. The use of multi-function printers is growing, and organizations can significantly benefit from faxing with MFPs via a native or universal connection to the fax server. Ideal applications include scan-to-fax and auto-print upon receipt of a fax when paper-based processes are still required.
RightFax offers two types of connectors: Universal (SMTP & XML-based) and named (Ricoh, Xerox, Konica Minolta, and HP specific). With either type of connector, you effectively add RightFax fax send capability to the MFP without the need to have dedicated analog lines connected to each device or to purchase expensive embedded MFP fax kits.
Organizations with a large fleet of MFPs can use a single RightFax Server to easily transmit documents from multiple MFPs rather than maintaining individual phone lines for each individual MFP.
If your organization deals with a high-volume of fax communications transmitted through stand-alone MFPs and you would like to improve productivity, reduce paper-related costs, and increase document security, then RightFax is the solution for you.
Canon MFP Models for RightFax
RightFax integrates with virtually any Canon MFP/MFD via the SMTP connector. This means you can quickly and reliably extend RightFax service to devices including:
- imagePROGRAF iPF750 / iPF760 / iPF765 / iPF780 / iPF785 / iPF815 / iPF825
- imageRUNNER 1025 / 1025iF / 1025N / 1435i+ / 1435iF+ / 1730 / 1730iF / 2525 / 2530 / 2535 / 2535i / 2545 / 2545i / 8585i III / C3525i III
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 400iF / 4225 / 4235 / 4245 / 4251 / 4525i III / 4535i III / 4545i III / 4551i III / 500iF / 525iF III / 525iFZ III / 615iF III / 615iFZ III / 6255 / 6265 / 6275 / 6555i III / 6565i III / 6575i III / 715iF III / 715iFZ III / 8205 / 8285 / 8295 / 8505i III / 8595i III / C2225 / C2230 / C250iF / C256iF III / C350iF / C5235 / C3525i III / C3530i III / C356iF III / C475iF III / C475iFZ III / C5235A / C5240 / C5240A / C5250 / C5255 / C5535i III / C5540i III / C5550i III / C5560i III / C7260 / C7270 / C7565i III / C7570i III / C7580i III / C9065S PRO / C9075S PRO / C9270 PRO / C9280 PRO
- imageRUNNER C1030iF
We're Here To Help!
575 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY 10022
Register for Exclusive Access to the
RightFax Resource Center
Sign-up to learn the ins and outs of your RightFax system and become an expert.