RightFax Integration for Ricoh
Integrating RightFax with your Ricoh MFP
RightFax integration for ESA is a dynamic, two-way integration with ESA-enabled Ricoh, Gestetner, Savin, and Lanier MFPs. It consolidates faxing services on the network and gives users easy access to the extended document distribution features of the fax server directly from the ESA-enabled MFPs. RightFax is the ideal solution for organizations that want to further leverage their multifunction products for all their document development, duplication and distribution needs.
- Centralized Management – Centralized administration tools allow administrators to setup, configure and manage fax services individually or globally.
- Intelligent Least-cost Routing and IP Fax Delivery - Faxes can be delivered via alternate RightFax servers across corporate LANs, WANS, Intranets, or the Internet to ensure the most economical document delivery.
- Intra-company Least-cost Routing – Companies can deliver internal faxes via the RightFax network of servers and by-pass public-switch telephone networks to eliminate phone charges.
- Built-in E-mail Gateways – RightFax supports all SMTP Internet mail systems.
- Automatic Fax Distribution - Faxes can be systemically distributed to groups for users for fast, efficient processing.
Why Centralize Faxing, Scanning, Printing and Copying?
- Reduced Costs - Eliminate many of the costs incurred when using traditional faxing methods. Displace stand-alone fax machines: cost of devices, support contracts, phone lines, and supplies. Additionally, eliminate costs incurred when enabling individual workstations with modems and phone lines.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency – Allow users to print, scan, copy and fax from one device to save time and improve workflow process.
- Centralized Control of Faxing – Move all fax resources to the network to provide one point control for hard copy and electronic faxing.
Simplified Fax Software Administration - Install and manage the RightFax server with a suite of easy-to-use administrative tools designed to automate routine tasks, troubleshoot problems and monitor and report fax activity.
- Improved Security - Keep confidential documents private by providing secure document delivery channels.
- Scalable - Customers can start with a single server then expand to as many as 1,024 channels. Additionally capacity can be added to include desktop, email, CRM, ERP, document management and other essential business applications.
RightFax MFP Connectors
MFP integrations are especially important if there is a paper document that needs to be faxed. By scanning the document on a connected MFP, the scanned copy becomes an electronic document that can then be sent via the fax server. The use of multi-function printers is growing, and organizations can significantly benefit from faxing with MFPs via a native or universal connection to the fax server. Ideal applications include scan-to-fax and auto-print upon receipt of a fax when paper-based processes are still required.
RightFax offers two types of connectors: Universal (SMTP & XML-based) and named (Ricoh, Xerox, Konica Minolta, and HP specific). With either type of connector, you effectively add RightFax fax send capability to the MFP without the need to have dedicated analog lines connected to each device or to purchase expensive embedded MFP fax kits.
Organizations with a large fleet of MFPs can use a single RightFax Server to easily transmit documents from multiple MFPs rather than maintaining individual phone lines for each individual MFP.
If your organization deals with a high-volume of fax communications transmitted through your stand-alone MFP and you would like to improve productivity, reduce paper-related costs, and increase document security, then RightFax is the solution for you.
We're Here To Help!
575 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY 10022
Register for Exclusive Access to the
RightFax Resource Center
Sign-up to learn the ins and outs of your RightFax system and become an expert.