Integrate Your Multifunction Product to Improve Efficiency
RightFax integrates with Xerox Document Centres and Xerox Work Centres to consolidate all faxing services on the network, giving users convenient access to faxing capabilities on the same devices used daily for printing, scanning and copying. With RightFax, users gain both easy walk-up access and a central point of control for electronic as well as hard copy faxing. RightFax is the ideal solution for organizations that want to further leverage their Xerox infrastructure for all their document development, duplication and distribution needs.
- Centralized Management - Centralized administration tools allow administrators to setup, configure and manage fax services individually or globally.
- Intelligent Least-Cost Routing and IP Fax Delivery - Faxes can be delivered via alternate RightFax servers across corporate LANs, WANS, Intranets, or the Internet to ensure the most economical document delivery.
- Intra-company Least-Cost Routing - Companies can deliver internal faxes via the RightFax network of servers and by-pass public-switch telephone networks to eliminate phone charges.
- Built-in E-mail Gateways - RightFax supports all SMTP Internet mail systems.
- Automatic Fax Distribution - Faxes can be systemically distributed to groups for users for fast, efficient processing.
- Reduced Costs - Eliminate many of the costs incurred when using traditional faxing methods. Displace stand-alone fax machines: cost of devices, support contracts, phone lines, and supplies. Additionally, eliminate costs incurred when enabling individual workstations with modems and phone lines.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency - Allow users to print, scan, copy and fax from one device to save time and improve workflow process.
- Centralized Control of Faxing - Move all fax resources to the network to provide one point control for hard copy and electronic faxing.
- Simplified Fax Software Administration - Install and manage the RightFax server with a suite of easy-to-use administrative tools designed to automate routine tasks, troubleshoot problems and monitor and report fax activity.
- Improved Security - Keep confidential documents private by providing secure document delivery channels.
- Scalable - Customers can start with a single server then expand to as many as 1,024 channels. Additionally capacity can be added to include desktop, email, CRM, ERP, document management and other essential business applications.