Ease of Use
An easy-to-use & manage fax server solution
Companies need a centralized fax infrastructure that supports their fax-related business processes and provides secure transmissions to sustain high volumes and criticality of fax within their organization.
RightFax integrates fax and document distribution with email, desktop, and document management applications, and enables high-volume fax delivery from CRM, ERP, and other host applications. When you need to integrate fax with applications that control your business processes, RightFax is the fax server that gets the job done to accelerate the speed at which you do business.
How does RightFax work?
Think of a RightFax as similar to an email server. Like an email server, a RightFax sends and receives documents; but RightFax send faxes instead of emails. And just like email made most mail rooms obsolete by making documents easy to send, receive, and distribute, RightFax makes fax machines obsolete.
RightFax can deliver documents in a number of ways, and the most common is by fax. RightFax can send a fax to any fax machine, other fax server, or fax service anywhere around the world.
And RightFax can also send documents via encrypted PDF by email or using web-based certified delivery of documents.
Key Benefits of RightFaxRightFax fax servers offer a comprehensive set of features that allow you to easily eliminate standalone fax machines and inefficient handling of paper faxes. Quickly turn faxes into part of an document delivery workflow to speed processing and handling of the content that drives your business.
- Supports high volume, high intensity faxing
- Integrate fax with desktop, email, business applications, custom applications, MFPs
- Support virtual environments and multi-server environments
- Disaster recovery and high availability configurations for business continuity
- Production fax capabilities for secure, automated flow of content in and out of applications
- Centralize the control of faxing across an entire global organization
Ease of Fax Administration
- Intelligent outbound fax delivery including call grouping, scheduling, priority sending and human-answered fax.
- Intelligent inbound fax receipt, routing and management including smart distribution, OCR, and AutoReply support.
- Phone book integration including Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Open Database Connectivity (ODBC), Active Directory and more
- Enterprise Fax Manager (EFM) enables administrators to easily manage users, groups, printers, Least Cost Routing and other fax system functions
- Built-in intuitive client, FaxUtil, allows users to view, print and manage faxes
- Flexible, customizable cover sheets allow better control, routing, security, tracking and personalization of faxes
- Broadcast fax- Improve efficiency by broadcasting documents to hundreds or thousands of recipients at once.
Fully Auditable Receipt, Tracking and Reporting
- Instantly verify document transmission and receipt with a full audit trail and customizable notification options
- Provide auto-reply responses from one or more RightFax mailboxes for inbound faxes and fax replies to the sender
- Over 40 standard reports available and unlimited number of customized reports
- Create customizable fax status notifications to meet tracking and audit trail requirements
- Monitor fax usage for cost recovery, billing or tracking purposes using built-in reporting tools or customize reports to meet unique requirements
We're Here To Help!
575 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY 10022
Register for Exclusive Access to the
RightFax Resource Center
Sign-up to learn the ins and outs of your RightFax system and become a RightFax expert.