Remote Work Resources & Tools for RightFax
Everything you need for a seamless transition to working from home:
How to Scan Documents to RightFax FaxUtil
With RightFax, remote users can leverage personal MFPs to fax paper documents by scanning them directly into FaxUtil.
To attach a scanned document in FaxUtil:
- Scan the document according to your scanner’s operating instructions
- Open up FaxUtil and click New Fax
- In the Fax Information window, enter the relevant fax information such as recipient name, destination number, or email address
- To attach your scanned document, go to the Attachments tab and select the paper clip icon
- From here, locate the scanned document you would like to attach to your fax
- Attach the file and hit Send
Once all these steps have been completed, you can track the progress and status of your fax back in FaxUtil or Faxutil Web.
- Faxes that have a Red Status, indicate that the fax has failed.
- Faxes with a Yellow status indicate that the fax has been tried, but did not complete and will retry, or that the fax needs attention.
- Faxes with a Green status, indicates that your fax has been successfully sent.
Request Advantage Support
U.S.-based Help Desk
24 / 7 / 365 Support*
*Enterprise Support Contract Required
Top RightFax Support Articles
Filter below to discover our collection of RightFax support documentation:
Please note that some articles may require login to the RightFax Resource Center. To register now, please click here.
Register for Exclusive Access to the
RightFax Resource Center
Sign-up to learn the ins and outs of your RightFax system and become an expert.